Main channels, clicking on these links you arrive ok

jueves, 3 de mayo de 2018

Carmina Burana - BBC Proms 1994

 Con todos vosotros este Carmina Burana bravisimo
que tengais todos un feliz fin de semana
vuestro amigo con todo mi cariño
jl

Carmina Burana is one of my favourite pieces of music, and in my opinion this BBC Proms archive recording is one of the most exciting performances.
The recording was recorded from BBC TV on the 4th September 1994. The super VHS tape recording was transferred to DVD in August 2008. Despite the old 4x3 screen ratio and a number of pops and crackles on the recording, I think it is still quite acceptable to watch, as I believe the performance makes up for low picture quality. This recording has been reduced to 696 MB for quicker loading to YouTube. I am hoping that YouTube visitors will enjoy it as much as I do.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario