Main channels, clicking on these links you arrive ok

martes, 26 de abril de 2022

J. S. Bach – 6 English Suites BWV 806–811 - Glenn Gould

In June 1976, shortly after completing this recording, Gould suffered the first symptoms of a severe illness that began with difficulties of coordination and gradually affected his entire organism. Although he charted the illness in a journal, he never spoke to anyone about it: “It is quite possible, even likely, however, that it had a psychological base.” It had no noticeable impact on his piano playing. I've created this aggregate of all of the Bach's suites in the English style for my personal use and I'm more than happy to share it with people that appreciate Glenn Gould's estatic interpretation of these ingenious pieces as much as I do. I've gathered the entire 46 movements into one video just so I don't have to download all of them one by one on my phone for everyday listening.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario